Unique Practice, Exceptional Care
The most important decision to make when considering facial cosmetic surgery is choosing the right surgeon. With practitioners offering a vast array of services these days, it is vital to select a surgeon who is appropriately specialized to provide optimal care. Our feeling is that the best facial plastic surgery is performed by plastic surgeons that are dedicated solely to the face.
At The Center for Facial Plastic Surgery, we have the unique advantage to combine the expertise of two prominent facial plastic surgeons, Gary S. Churchill, M.D., F.A.C.S., and Mark J. Been, M.D., along with a renowned oculoplastic eye surgeon, Geeta B. Been, M.D. With this combination of specialists, you can be assured to receive the best quality of care with natural, lasting results.
The Center for Facial Plastic Surgery has maintained the highest standard of excellence for over 25 years. Our outstanding patient satisfaction is a reflection of both our surgical results and our commitment to making your experience as comfortable and enjoyable as possible. The Center for Facial Plastic Surgery is a fully accredited surgical center with state-of-the-art equipment and technology in a convenient and private setting. Our dedicated, knowledgeable staff prioritizes your individual needs in a private, professional and relaxed atmosphere. We truly care about your experience and will do everything possible to make you feel welcome and comfortable.
Aging is inevitable, but now more than ever people want to do something about it. In fact, the demand for facial plastic surgery continues to grow on a yearly basis. Despite this fact, many people feel nervous about the decision to undergo a cosmetic procedure. We understand this is normal. Our goal is to provide you with as much information as you need in a stress-free, no-commitment environment during your initial consultation. Here you will have the opportunity to ask questions and receive our expert opinion regarding the best treatment option for you.
The Best Techniques and Latest Technology in Facial Plastic Surgery
Here at The Center for Facial Plastic Surgery, we offer many options for enhancing your appearance—and your self-confidence. Whether you want to gain a more youthful appearance, fix a congenital or acquired problem, or give your skin a healthy glow, be assured you will receive optimum results with the least invasive techniques available today. Click here for detailed information about specific facial plastic surgery procedures we offer.
You want a skilled surgeon. You also want a doctor you can trust. Here at The Center for Facial Plastic Surgery we don’t endorse gimmick or fad surgery—we care about achieving real results based on trusted methods. We are committed to addressing all your concerns before and after surgery. We will advise and educate you–clearly and honestly–so you can make the best decision about your plastic surgery.
- 98% of our patients tell us they’re very satisfied with their surgery and our practice.
- In fact, they’re so satisfied, more than half come back for additional procedures.
- Over 80% of our new clients are patient referrals.
Click to read our patient testimonials.
The Center for Facial Plastic Surgery is surgically accredited through the American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities, Inc. (AAAASF). Our three in-house surgical suites provide you with:
- State-of-the-art technology.
- Full anesthesia services by a certified registered nurse anesthetist (CRNA) or anesthesiologist (MD).
- A separate recovery room, as well as a private family waiting area ensuring your confidentiality and privacy. We also offer a discreet rear entrance.
- A comfortable setting with a relaxing atmosphere and soothing music.
- The option to stay overnight if you undergo multiple procedures, have a long way to travel, or prefer first-night care by a private registered nurse.
- A more cost-effective and efficient setting.
- Dr. Churchill and Drs. Mark and Geeta Been maintain staff privileges at nearby Good Shepherd Hospital.